SAVE TREES , SAVE OXYGEN
Use Electric, LPG,PNG Crematorium
1) Trees improve water Qualityby slowing and filtering rain water, as well as protecting aquifers and water shades.
2) By cooling the air and ground around the tree, the shade from trees helps coolthe Earths temperature.
3) Trees renew our air supply by absorbing Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and producing Oxigen (O2).
4) On average, one tree produces nearly 260 pounds of oxygen each year.
5) Trees provide shelter and a home for wild life.
1) One car can produce up to four tones of pollutants a year – but over time two mature trees remove it.
2) Every years 90 lakhs trees are cut for traditional cremation (Antim Sanskar ).3) It takes approximately 2 tonnes of timber to make 1 tonne of paper.
1) Its estimated that there are 400 billion trees on earth now, that's 61 per person.
2) When such 90 lakh trees are burnt it deprive 1.8 crore people of valuable Oxygen (O2).
3) One tonne of recycled paper saves approximately 15 trees and their habitat.
4) Don’t look on trees as a commodity, but as an endangered spacies.
1) Japan : 67.6%
2) Sweden : 57.8%
3) U.S.A. : 41.07%
4) Germany : 36.0%
5) Canada : 34.4%
6) India : 2%